Friday, May 14, 2010

M.I.A.

I guess it is safe to assume that if I haven't wrote, I haven't made progress. I need to jump back on the band wagon. I think I have 149 days until the wedding... yikes. Plus, I have to have the dress altered before the big day, so I need to get in that dress soon. I need to get really serious about cutting inches. It doesn't help that I went on vacation for two weeks. Vacations are bad for diets but great for morale. Fortunately, I think I only managed to gain about a pound during the course of my trip. Not great, but I definitely could have done worse. 

Now that I am a toasty shade of brown, I can focus on dropping another 20 pounds or so. Although it may sound crazy, I'm looking forward to returning to a standard work schedule again because I do much better when my day is structured and my meals are planned. Dan and I are heading to the grocery store after work to restock the fridge with healthy foods to help me get back on track. Words of encouragement are appreciated. lol.

2 comments:

  1. You're schmexy! Crispy....but schmexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Just stay focused (which I know you are!!!!) and 1 pound.. on 2 weeks of vacation?! I'd prob gain that in a day, so good job!!!

    ReplyDelete