Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cigna/Elliot 5K Road Race

Dan and I before the Cigna/Elliot 5K race in Manchester, NH



Well, I survived the 5K! Dan and I were almost late due to traffic, but we made it just in time. I wasn't as fast as I had hoped, but considering the race had it's share of hills and large crowds of walkers, I think I'm happy with my performance. It was my first race; hell, I'm glad I completed the thing!

I found the results online. Please, don't laugh as my pitiful time. Keep in mind, Dan was loyal enough to stay beside me as I chugged along.

Kacie
Place:  4117th (out of 5330-- so I wasn't last!) 
Net time:  44:10
Pace:  14:13
Gun time:  48:53

Dan
Place:  4118th
Net time:  44:09
Pace: 14:13
Gun time: 48:53

Before the race
Sweaty and irritable after the race

No comments:

Post a Comment