Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Less than three weeks!!!



My mother came to visit us two weekends ago. We had a really good time. She came for my final dress fitting, which went very well. I love the way it looks. The bustle is an amazing concept. I can't believe it hides all that train. I still have to learn how to walk in that beast... As of right now, I still look a little awkward.



I tried out a new photo-specific foundation and waterproof mascara. I think that the foundation makes me too white, and the mascara really lengthens my already long lashes. We'll see how it goes. I have to try it out a few more times before I make a final decision. My mom also pointed out that my Spanx were no longer working for me since they were too big. I forgot that they were from before I lost weight. Oops! So, my mom took me to buy new ones. OMG! If this is how tight they are supposed to be, the old ones TOTALLY didn't fit. I can barely breathe in the new ones. 


My mom found a dress, finally! I was very pleased with it. She looked nice and seemed like she felt comfortable. Needless to say, we spent an entire day shopping. We spent the other days touring the beautiful sites of NH, going on a picnic, walking through the woods, going to dinner, and making DIY wedding projects. I'll post pictures of the projects soon. For now, here's a picture of the card box my mom made back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment