Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yummy food makes me feel gross

Last weekend, I ate a pork roll and cheese sandwich from Wawa (not the best, but it sufficed since they were no longer serving breakfast). After I ate my cholesterol-laden sandwich, I felt sick-- not sick as if I felt I was going to vomit. It felt as though I had eaten lead and it was sitting there, weighing heavily in my stomach. It weighed me down and made me feel greasy. Granted, some of these feelings could be psychological, but I swear to you I wasn't just psyching myself out. Then, today, I had two slices of cheese pizza at the office. Afterwards, I immediately  felt greasy and my stomach felt as though I swallowed lead again; it made me feel weighed down. In general, it made me feel gross. I'm not saying it didn't taste good when I ate it, but I hated how it made me feel. Is this normal or am I crazy? Now that I think about it, a few weeks ago, when I went to Columbus Farmer's Market with Dani and Wayne, I felt instantly sick after eating my favorite pizza ever. I don't think my stomach likes eating too much fat in one sitting. Maybe that's what it is. Now, I just wonder if these feelings will be enough to prevent me from eating such dishes again next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment