Sunday, July 11, 2010

In yo' face!

Well, I was never sure this day would come. I especially didn't think it would come this soon. But my dedication has paid off. I tried on my dress at a friend's house yesterday to prepare myself for going to the seamstress next week. I had to have an idea of how much I was letting the dress out, etc. So, yesterday, at the three-month mark before the wedding, I put the dress on, and it fit. IT FIT! I swear to God, I wanted to cry the moment my friend said it. Granted, there was a part of the dress that felt as though I might stretch a seam if I sneezed, but regardless, it fit.

14 months before wedding- when I bought the dress

6 months before the wedding

3 months before wedding

I'm sorry I don't have the time to update all of you on our progress with the wedding planning. We've been keeping very busy and have made lots of wedding purchases. I have been scoring some sweet deals that I can't wait to tell you all about. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to get into it all right now. I promise to update soon.

1 comment: