Monday, March 29, 2010

Shopping for smaller sizes

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but last week, not much changed-- including my weight. That's right, I stayed the same. Fortunately, this week, it looks like I'm headed towards a 3-4 pound loss.



My pants and undies are getting ridiculously big so I decided to go shopping. I bought a pair of jeans... in a size smaller, WHICH may I say is the smallest I can ever remember buying. I'm so happy about it! I also bought a bunch of pairs of undies from Victoria Secret so I can finally get rid of the ones that are about 4 sizes too big! LOVE IT! Now, I'm on a mission to buy an outfit for my engagement photo shoot this Saturday in New Hope, PA. I'm in search of something that really "pops." I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment