Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Being around Dan = diet failure

Long time, no see, aye? It's terrible; I know. Well, I'm trying to look back on how I did last week, but I can barely remember last week. I don't want to bore you with a really long post, so here is everything in a nutshell. My "vacation" started Thursday afternoon when I took the train to Albany. Then, I was in NH until Monday night. Traveling + friends = lots of eating out = bad diet.

Tuesday: 27/27
Wednesday: 27/27
Thursday: 38.5/27= 13 + Houlihan's Dinner +2
  • some nachos (5)
  • most side tuscan salad (6.5)
  •  less than 1/2 order of sizzling fajitas (12)
Friday: 23/27 (really?!)
  • Dunkin Donuts egg white and cheese on a whole wheat english muffin (5.5)
  • Domino's Pizza:1 slice of ham w/ veggies and a smalll piece of cheesy bread (7.5)
  • School Dinner: veggie lasagna (2.5), chicken Cacciatore over egg noodles (3.5), sausage onion pepper marinara (2), wine (2)
Saturday: 37/27
  • blt & fries (16)
  • 1.25 bread sticks (3)
  • 1.5 tuscan toast (prosciutto, mozzerella, tomato, balsamic, basil) (4)
  • 1/2 fire roasted veggie risotto (8)
  • 3 piece of candy (6)
Sunday in VT: 48/27
  • Einstein Bagels (5)
  • Brewery
    • 12 oz. snakebite (2)
    • 1.5 cheddar broccoli potato skins (3)
    • Rachel Sandwich (16?!)
  • chocolates (8.5)
  • dinner (13.5)
Monday: 39/27
  • breakfast: 13 points
  • WW cookie (1)
  • lunch: 8
  • Dinner @ D'Angelos (17)






UPDATE: Weigh in: +3 lbs!!! I'm devastated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kacie -- Pat, the PR person for Filene's Basemenet and the ROTB. I love that you're blogging about slimming down to fit into your dress--talk about having to be accountable. So tell me a little about finding the dress -- how many did you try on, did you have to trade for it, etc. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,

    I got there at 5 a.m. with my team (including the best man). I was shocked when the line actually began to run. It really is the "running" of the brides. While we were able to grab a few dresses initially, my dress was obtained by bartering with other brides. It got to the point where we started trading nicer dresses in order to get the nicer dresses in my size. The best man was the person who actually found my dress. He asked if I wanted to try on this dress because everyone seemed to want it from him. I tried on about 20 dresses before I found "the one," and then tried on a few more before I was sure it was "the one." Since my dress doesn't fit, there was a woman that was like, "What size dress is that?" I told her, "16." She replied in a nasty tone, "Well, you're not a 16. Give it to me!" A friend who was helping me, who had just gotten engaged about 2 weeks before, found a dress she loved when I tried it on and ended up buying it! I had a great time, and I love sharing my experience!

    ReplyDelete